Develop solid Live Sound Engineering techniques to improve sound at your place of worship and other venues. Ideal participants include: Music Producers, Disc Jockeys (DJs), Audio Equipment Sales Agents, Houses of Worship Sound Technicians and General Enthusiasts.
- Overview of the Live Sound Signal Chain
- Microphones- Selection, Types and Techniques
- Cables and Connectors
- Mixing Consoles- Form, Function and Connections
- Speakers and Amplifiers
- Signal Processing and Effects in Live Settings
- Getting the right sound from your instruments
- Designing your ideal Sound System
- Live Mixing Techniques
- Entrepreneurship for Live Sound Engineers
There are no reviews yet.