- Careers in game audio
- Brief history of video game audio
- Genre and style
- Game structure and platforms
- Audio file formats
- Interactive and adaptive audio
- The voice over team
- Over of FMOD software
- Projects in unity game engine
- String and Woodwind Orchestration
- Much more!
Meeting Times: This Class is Fully Online. Upon enrollment, you will receive log-in details for our Virtual Classroom within 24 hrs. You can access the online platform at any time that is convenient to you over the period of the course.
Hardware Requirements: Participants should have access to a reliable broadband internet service for the best experience on this course.
Software Requirements: Participants should have the latest version of the Google Chrome Browser installed.