- Full Vocal Recording
- Basic Original Instruments
- Basic Mixing
- High Fidelity Stereo Mix
- Full Original Instrumental
- Complete Mixing & Mastering
- Vocal & Background Vocal Recording
- Radio Quality Master
- Work on Your Project as You Desire
- Access to all Mics and Preamps
- Full Use of Vocal Booth and Live Room
We will require:
- Your tracks sent as 44.1 kHz or 48.1 kHz, .WAV files
- All tracks should be clearly labelled- Eg. Kick, Snare, Hi Hats etc.
- Bit rate should be 24 bits as a minimum
- Any rough mix and reference tracks you think we should hear
No. Every project is unique, so having our files to work with after will not open properly on other DAWs. We can however provide you with the full session stems as .WAV files which you can use how you desire.
This is your decision.
If you are positive that certain sounds you have achieved for any particular instruments is exactly what you want, we suggest you print that and send it processed the way you want it. We will still be able to enhance the sound, we just won’t be able to change certain parameters you have locked in. If we find that we prefer the track to be unprocessed, we will ask you for it.
Compressors, EQs, Delays, and Reverbs can have an impact on the overall sound of the song. When you put all these elements together they need to fit correctly.
We will work very hard to provide the mix you have in mind. If you’re unhappy we will provide additional revisions until you’re satisfied. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide refunds.
After you make your payment, you will be asked to upload your tracks to our online platform. In the event that we require additional files from you, you will need to use a file transfer service like WeTransfer to send your music to us.